Aug 30, 2010

#154 - "Seven Exes Are Eight Too Many" by Heather Wardell


Summary:
The fiercely private Madeleine-Cora Spencer is the last person who should be on a reality TV show, but when she's shunned by a friend's new wife because "you can't trust desperate single women" her pain and humiliation drive her straight to the "Find Your Prince" dating show's web site. Armed with date-appropriate clothes and a detailed game plan she arrives to meet her potential loves, only to be dumped... on a remote island with seven ex-boyfriends. Seven exes! Could this be any worse? 
 
My rating: 5/5
 
My thoughts on the book:
I loved this book! I'm not really into reality shows (I've only watched survivor a couple of times & usually the 2nd part of the show, not all of it) and I knew it'll be fun book, but still it surprised me! It's funny, sweet, hilarious, I loved the ending, the characters are well developed & you can't help it, but learn to love them all (almost all, not Phillip)! I actually had a smile plastered on my face all the time for the second part of the book! It was fast-paced, the games were really fun & I couldn't put it down :) Definitely a great book that I'll be re-reading more than once in the future & I recommend it a lot... :)

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun girl! Thanks for the recommendations =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Aleksandra! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Poor Phillip... nobody loves him, not even me. :)

    ReplyDelete