Oct 31, 2010

Challenge Wrap-Up: The Four Month Challenge, Part 4!



 
When I signed-up for this challenge, I knew that I won't read books for all categories, but I read even less than I thought I will...
 
I made total of 145 points

Here's how I did:

5 Point Challenges

Read a chick lit book

  • Dating Can Be Deadly by Wendy Roberts - review
Read a book with a proper name in the title
  • Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage by Jennifer Ashley - review
Read a historical fiction book
  • Tempting the Marquess by Sara Lindsey - review
Read a book with a one word title
  • Changeless by Gail Carriger - review
Read a book made into a movie
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson - review

10 Point Challenges

Read a hardcover book
  • The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima - review
Read a book about a king or queen
  • The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima - review


15 Point Challenges
 
Read a book by an author you’ve never read before
  • Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers - review

Read a book with a number in the title
  • The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien - review
Read any book and then post a review
  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore - review
Read any book but read it outside
  • Edge by Thomas Blackthorne - review


20 Point Challenges

Read a book in a series AND the one after it
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - review
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - review
Read a book by an author born in July, August, September or October
  • The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima - review

0 comments:

Post a Comment