Oct 10, 2010

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: Update #4



Title of book(s) I'm currently reading: 




Jonas by Eden Maguire

Thomas Riley by Nick Valentino

Lol, I just realised that both books I'm reading have names for titles!  


 






Title of book(s) read since my last update:   none

Total number of books read since I started: 1

Pages read since my last update: 109

Total number of pages read since I started: 527

Time spent reading since my last update: 2 h 11 min

Total amount of time spent reading since I started: 8 h 2 min

Mini-challenges I completed: 4
- Hour 1 

- Hour 2: Back-in-the-Day Children's Book Mini-Challenge

- Hour 12: Mid-Event Meme 
- Hour 13: Title Word Scramble 

4 comments:

  1. I am heading off to bed but before I go I wanted to leave with one last cheer.

    B-E-A-T, beat the clock! Dewey read-a-thon readers rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! You know what? I don't even like cinnamon either, and that cake is still calling my name! GO ALEKSANDRA!!!! YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!

    Read! Read! Read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hour grows late
    My cheers are lame
    Hope you’re still reading
    And your eyes aren’t aflame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cheerleader is getting tired and will be off to bed soon, but I wanted to say once again Happy Readathon and have a great night!

    ReplyDelete