Oct 25, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #39






It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.



This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
From the books I've started previously, I finished 2 books:
 
I also started & finished the following books:
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen - my review
  • The Sevenfold Spell by Tia Nevitt - my review
  • The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima - my review
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - my review
  • Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough - my review
  • Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough - my review
 
What I'll read next?
  • I've started Eldest by Christopher Paolini, so I'll probably continue reading it, although it all depends on my mood, so I'll probably read other books, too!     

3 comments:

  1. Nice list of books and appropriate for the Halloween holiday:) Persuasion is one of my all time favorites too. Jane Austen can't be beat as a author.
    I'm currently reading Stronger Than Sin by author Caridad PiƱeiro. It's an action packed, paranormal thriller with an interesting romance woven into it. I'm really enjoying the rain and extra reading time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you had a lot of books last week! Checking out your review of Once A Witch!

    ReplyDelete