Oct 10, 2010

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: End of Event Meme!


1. Which hour was most daunting for you? 
- Around 1 am, that was Hour 11.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? 
- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White; Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry; Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld; Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins; etc...
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?  
- No, everything was great!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? 
- The cheering, although everything worked well ;)
5. How many books did you read? 
- Read only 2.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
- Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson & Thomas Riley by Nick Valentino
7. Which book did you enjoy most? 
- I loved both, but if I have to choose, than "Thomas Riley" by Nick Valentino - I love steampunk ;)
8. Which did you enjoy least? 
- As I said before, I loved both, but since I have to choose, I'd go with the other book I've read "Undead and Unwed" by MaryJanice Davidson - hilarious book, lots of fun, great for read-a-thon ;)
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? 
- I wasn't a Cheerleader, but I have to say they did awesome job cheering me...
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? 
- Very likely. I love read-a-thons ;) I'll definitely be a reader, but I might try to be a Cheerleader, too... 

My Wrap-Up Post for the read-a-thon can be seen HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't stop by during the read-a-thon. It was a bit of a fail for me! Congrats on finishing two books. Are you doing the Halloween Read-a-Thon next weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas Riley sounds interesting. I hope you'll review it. I remember reading one of MaryJanice Davidson's vampire books a while ago and enjoying it. I've been meaning to go back and read some more of them. I don't usually enjoy books told from the vampire's perspective but this one was really fun

    ReplyDelete