Oct 14, 2010

#178 - "Undead and Unwed" by MaryJanice Davidson


Summary:
First Betsy Taylor loses her job, then she's killed in a car accident. But what really bites is that she can't seem to stay dead. And now her new friends have the ridiculous idea that Betsy is the prophesied vampire queen, and they want her help in overthrowing the most obnoxious power-hungry vampire in five centuries.
 
My rating: 4 of 5
 
My thoughts on the book:
I enjoyed it a lot! It was really fun & fast read, actually it had lots of hilarious situations  and I'll definitely continue reading the series! When I'll want a laugh, I'll just pick the next book ;) I recommend it!  

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. I really like this series. I've read the first 6 sofar and really should try to get hold of the next book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I agree with your review. I just finished re-reading it a few weeks ago and it is a fun read.

    ReplyDelete