Oct 6, 2010

Dewey's Read-a-Thon!


Once again it's time for Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon
The read-a-thon starts on Saturday, October 9th, at 2pm for me & of course ends 24 hours later a.k.a. on Sunday, October 10th at 2pm. 
You can check the different starting times HERE & you can sign-up HERE!
This will be the second time I'm participating in this read-a-thon & the last time I had lots of fun, so I'm participating again!

Here's the list of books from which I'm planning to read:
  • Thomas Riley by Nick Valentino
  • Jonas by Eden Maguire - the first book in the Beautiful Dead series
  • Omnitopia Dawn by Diane Duane - the first book in the Omnitopia series
  • Everlost by Neal Shusterman - the first book in the Skinjacker series
  • Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson - the first book in the Queen Betsy series
  • My Darcy Mutates... by Enid Wilson - A Collection of Pride and Prejudice inspired short stories
I know I won't read all of these, but I want to have choices lined up before me, because I'm one big moody reader...^_^

I'm going to keep track of my progress by posting updates like below:


Title of book(s) I'm currently reading:

Title of book(s) read since my last update:

Total number of books read since I started:

Pages read since my last update:

Total number of pages read since I started:

Time spent reading since my last update:

Total amount of time spent reading since I started:

Mini-challenges I completed:

5 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to see you joining too! I'm so waiting for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I wish I could join in on this one. I have to much to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so looking forward to the weekend! I'm sure we'll all have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the read-a-thon. I will personally be cheering you on through out the day and early morning hours. Go Aleksandra!

    ReplyDelete