Oct 11, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #37




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.



This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
From the books I've started previously, I finished these books:
  • You've Got Male by Elizabeth Bevarly (ok book)
  • Servant of the Underworld by Aliette de Bodard (I loved it)
  • Eragon by Christopher Paolini (I liked it) 
 
I also started & finished these 2 books:
  • Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson (I liked it a lot)
  • Thomas Riley by Nick Valentino (I loved it) 
 
What I'll read next?
  • After participating in Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon, I'm taking a break from reading, especially because I'm planning to participate in the Halloween Read-a-Thon this weekend! For that read-a-thon, I've chosen 5 books from which I'll choose what I'll read (I hope I'll read 2 books), so except from them, I'll probably continue reading Jonas by Eden Maguire & I might start Eldest by Christopher Paolini. That's all!

11 comments:

  1. Wow doing another Read-a-thon? You go girl! I think I would be taking a break too. Have fun and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 2 read-a-thons, that's huge!! Have a great week and good luck this weekend. I've got quite a of MaryJanice Davidson's books to read ... so many good books, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, sometimes we need a break...especially after a read-a-thon weekend.

    Enjoy your leisurely reading, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe there's another readathon so soon-hope it is just as productive for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to read Eragon but never have. Are there now a few books in that series now?

    Have a super week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have a bunch of fun challenges lined up. I liked the voting link you had at the top of your blog, it's fun to give input. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two read-a-thons two weekends in a row? Awesome! Have fun with your Halloween reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lot of read-a-thons! I wish I had time to do one these days. Great book picks for the Halloween thon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have only read 3 of those books in your poll. But Heart-Shaped box was the creepiest.

    ReplyDelete