Oct 9, 2010

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: Hour 1

- Where are you reading from today? - My room... 
- 3 facts about me … - 1. I'll be 24 in 3 days! 2. My favorite tv series is Doctor Who!  3. I don't like New Year's Eve...  
- How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?  - 6 books 
- Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? - No, except maybe to stay up all night reading.
If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? - This is only my 2nd time & all I can say is to have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Remember, C.S. Lewis said, "We read to know that we are not alone," and today all of all days, we stand together. Have a joyous and blessed time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can chant
    I can cheer
    get your reading into gear!

    Hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great Readathon!! Good luck staying up all night - I know I can't!

    ReplyDelete