Oct 10, 2010

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: Hour 12: Mid-Event Meme


 


 
Mid-Event Survey:

1. What are you reading right now? Jonas by Eden Maguire
2. How many books have you read so far? 1 (but I've started 3 more)
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Both Omnitopia Dawn by Diane Duane & Everlost by Neal Shusterman.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really, just told people what I'll be doing, so they won't interrupt me ;)
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? From other people - no, but I did make a lot of short breaks.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Nothing, except maybe that I'm reading slowly than usually.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, everything is great.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Maybe I'll get more sleep the night before the read-a-thon ;)
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes, it's after 1 am & although I drunk coffee a half hour ago, I'm still sleepy :(
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Not really, the cheerleaders are doing great job, they always make me smile :) as for reading, no tips also...

0 comments:

Post a Comment