Oct 4, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #36




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.



This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!



Last week I read only one book:  Dead and Kicking by Wendy Roberts!

I also started 4 more books, so this week I'll continue reading them and those books are:
Servant of the Underworld by Aliette De Bodard
Sans Famille a.k.a. Nobody's Boy by Hector Malot (re-read)
Eragon by Christopher Paolini (re-read)
You've Got Male by Elizabeth Bevarly

On Saturday I'm planning to participate in Dewey's Read-a-Thon and for it I'm planning to read these books:
Thomas Riley by Nick Valentino  
&
Beautiful Dead: Jonas by Eden Maguire
They aren't big books (almost 300 pages each) so I hope I'll read them on Saturday!

So, what are you reading this week? 

5 comments:

  1. You had a terrific week, lots of great reads. Hope this week is a good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had Eragon for years and have not read it yet. I initially purchased it for my sons after I read an article about the young author. I think if this is a re-read for you i must be missing out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila, believe me, you're not missing out! I read Eragon 5 or 6 years ago, but never read the other 2 books. Because I usually want to finish what I've started and because I didn't remember much about Eragon, except that I thought it was ok book, I decided to re-read it so I can read Eldest & Brisingr, too... But, you're not missing out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope u enjoy Beautiful Dead! looking forward to your reviews :D

    ReplyDelete