Oct 14, 2010

#175 - "You've Got Male" by Elizabeth Bevarly


Summary:
AveryIsIn: hi HJFan -- you'll never guess what happened. Supposedly I'm a dangerous cybercriminal, and the feds have come knocking down my door. They think I'm in contact with some supervillain -- but I never leave the house, and you're the only one I talk to. Lv it to the govt, huh? LOL

DixonOPUS: Avery Nesbitt made e-mail contact with target today. Although suspect seems unaware of target's true identity, I can't be sure she's uninvolved. My next move: get inside. Time to rattle Ms. Nesbitt's perfect online world.
 
My rating: 2.5 of 5
 
My thoughts on the book: 
At the beginning this book was lots of fun! It was actually hilarious, but after the first few chapters, not so much. It was ok book, still enjoyable, but nothing special. I actually am interested to read the other 2 in the series, because I'd like to know what will happen with Dixon's partner & if & how she'll catch Sorcerer in the end, so maybe I'll get them in the future.

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment