Oct 18, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #38





It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.



This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
From the books I've started previously, I finished 2 books:
 
 I also started & finished  2 more books:
 
 What I'll read this week?
  • Well, I'll continue reading the books I've started last week: Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill, Unholy Magic by Stacia Kane & Unlucky by Jana DeLeon! After that I'll probably read more books with titles that start with a vowel, 'cause I have to finish the Monthly Mixer Mele reading challenge & all that left are books that start with a vowel, especially with E! So, some of the choices are: Eldest by Christopher Paolini, The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima, Everlost & Everwild by Neal Shusterman, etc...

6 comments:

  1. I loved Heart-Shaped Box! I listened to it on audio and it ranks as one of my top ten favoirte audio productions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you enjoyed The Replacement. It seems to be a book that looks creepier than it actually is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want to listen to Heart Shaped Box after amcatoir's comment! LOVE audio. Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are enjoying The Replacement. Looks like you have a very busy week planned enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Replacement and Heart Shaped Box look temptingly spooky.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine:

    Click on my name....

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really want to read the replacement. hope you enjoy your books this week :)

    ReplyDelete