Oct 15, 2010

The YA Dystopian Reading Challenge!


The YA Dystopian Reading Challenge is hosted by Darren @ Bart's Bookshelf!
The challenge started October 1st 2010 & ends December 19th 2010
There are 3 levels & I'll go with level 3: read at least 5 ya dystopian novels!
For more details about the challenge & to sign-up, go HERE!




My list of books I'd like to read:
  1. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
  2. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  3. Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
  4. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
  5. Gone by Michael Grant
  6. Life As We Knew It by Sarah Beth Pfeffer

My List of books I've read:
  1. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - review
  2. The Giver by Lois Lowry - review

4 comments:

  1. Oh I just know you will enjoy Gone. I will be reading Hunger and Lies for this challenge. I also loved Uglies and Life as We Knew It. So yo have some fantastic dystopian novels to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list - I've read three of those (TFOHAT and Uglies and LAWKI and I loved them all - The Forest was my fave though) I really want to read Gone :)

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started getting into YA novels, and especially dystopian ones at that! I've not heard of the ones on your list, but I think I might have to put them on my list now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Coffee and a Book Chick:
    I recommend Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry. It's ya dystopian & it's one of the best books I've read this year! As for the others, I've heard that they're all awesome (except Sapphique, I've read different reviews for it, but that's the sequel of Incarceron which I loved so I'm reading it)! There are really good ya books, you just have to know to choose them ;) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete