Oct 9, 2010

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: Update #1



Title of book(s) I'm currently reading: 

Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson  

Title of book(s) read since my last update: none

Total number of books read since I started: 0

Pages read since my last update: 203

Total number of pages read since I started: 203

Time spent reading since my last update: 2 h 37 min

Total amount of time spent reading since I started: 2 h 37 min

Mini-challenges I completed: 2
- Hour 1 
- Hour 2: Back-in-the-Day Children's Book Mini-Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Rah, Rah, Shish Boom Ba
    24 hours of reading is the Bomb.
    AM PM don’t dismay
    You can do it Yea, Yea, Yea!

    Just stopping by to cheer you on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Off to a great start! Enjoy your reading, and happy early birthday :)

    ReplyDelete