Jul 25, 2010

#134 - "Changeless" by Gail Carriger


Summary:
Alexia Tarabotti, the Lady Woolsey, awakens in the wee hours of the mid-afternoon to find her husband, who should be decently asleep like any normal werewolf, yelling at the top of his lungs. Then he disappears - leaving her to deal with a regiment of supernatural soldiers encamped on her doorstep, a plethora of exorcised ghosts, and an angry Queen Victoria.

But Alexia is armed with her trusty parasol, the latest fashions, and an arsenal of biting civility. Even when her investigations take her to Scotland, the backwater of ugly waistcoats, she is prepared: upending werewolf pack dynamics as only the soulless can.

She might even find time to track down her wayward husband, if she feels like it.

My rating: 4/5

My thoughts on the book:
I enjoyed it a lot! It's really good sequel of Soulless! It was really fun & the things that Ivy usually did or said were hilarious! The ending that sets up the story for the next book was great & now I'm looking forward to Blameless! If you still haven't tried the series, you should :)

Challenges: 

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you liked Changeless too. I can't wait to read Blameless. This series is a lot of fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed these books, but that ending- it drove me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this series is on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete