Apr 10, 2013

WWW Wednesdays #78!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
This weekly meme is being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!


What am I currently reading?



At the moment I'm reading House of Many Ways. After I finish it, I'm planning to return to The Collector & finally finish it!



What did I recently finish reading?




The last 2 books I've finished are Patient Zero & Castle in the Air, and I loved both!


What do I think I'll read next?



These are all on my next TBR list. I decided to re-read Before I Wake before I read With All My Soul. I also should start Etiquette & Espionage for a read-along, and I finally want to read Full Blooded, too!



How about you? 
 
What are you reading this week?
 
Leave me your WWW links!

6 comments:

  1. Nice books. I love the cover of House of Many Ways. It looks so intriguing. You can find my WWW at:
    http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. House of Many Ways looks interesting, look forward to your review to learn more.

    BookishTrish @ Between the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. House of Many Ways looks good. I had fun with Howl's Moving Castle when I read it a while back. Hope you enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete