Apr 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


So, My Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character (in no particular order) are:


#1 - Howl from Howl's Moving Castle by Diane Wynne Jones

 
I absolutely adore Howl - both as a character, and yeah, I have a crush on him ;)
 

#2 - Bones from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series

 
No explanation necessary, if you still haven't met him, WTH are you waiting for???
 
 

#3 - Mr. John Thornton from North & South by Elizabeth Gaskell

 
So, this crush started when I watched the BBC mini series for the 1st time all those years ago, and a lot had to do with Richard Armitage & his amazing portrayal, but after reading the book, my crush only became bigger - definitely my fav guy from the classics!
 
 

#4 - Lucas from Seven Days for an Eternity by Marc Levy

 
Lucas is totally swoon-worthy & amazing, and he's a demon with devilishly good looks!!!
 

#5 - Tom Imura from Jonathan Maberry's Rot & Ruin & Dust & Decay

 
I don't actually have a crush on Tom, but he's one of my all-time fav characters, and if I was a fictional character in their world, I would totally crush on him & jump him, he's just so amazing!!!
 
 

#6 - Loki from Amanda Hocking's Trylle trilogy

 
Loki is one of the sweetest & most charming characters in YA for me, and one of the few crushes I have, so of course he has to be here ;)
 
 

#7 - Lord Conall Maccon from Gail Carriger's Parasol Protectorate series

 
I love this guy, and even with all of his growling & grumpiness, which I actually find kinda charming, I'd totally crush on him if I were in Alexia's place ;)
 
 

#8 - Jeff Martini from Gini Koch's Alien/Katherine "Kitty" Katt series

 
I love Jeff Martini! If someone told me that I will ever have a crush on an alien, I wouldn't have believed it, but then Jeff showed up, and of course I couldn't resist his charm!!!
 
 

#9 - Han Solo from Star Wars Episodes 4-6

 
Good thing I remembered him, he was probably my first crush when I was only a little girl, I mean who wouldn't have a crush on him - it's Harrison Ford!
 
 

#10 - Indiana Jones from the 1-3 Indiana Jones movies

 
Harrison Ford again, huh? You should've expected it after #9 ;) My 2nd crush when I was just a little girl ;) Yeah, I used to love & crush on Harrison Ford, especially when watching Indiana Jones & Star Wars, and I totally still do :D 
 


What about you? 

Leave me your TTT links!

25 comments:

  1. Howl <3 I even read House of Many Ways for him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to read that :) Hopefully soon, but after I re-read Howl's Moving Castle, it's been too long :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Cayce!

      Delete
  2. I completely forgot about Loki, I love that series and I liked him so much more then the other guy (forgot his name).
    Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wasn't a fan of Finn, too (had to check the back cover of Switched to see what his name was lol) but I loved Loki, he was a sweetie :)

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Who doesn't love a young Harrison Ford? I know I do!

    Howl's Moving Castle has been on my TBR too long...if there's a possible book boyfriend in there I'll have to pick it up soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he was hot :D

      I hope you will read it soon, and I hope you'll love it :) It's one of my all-time favs :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I've never read any of these =X I've never seen Star Wars either. Don't judge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I won't :) But, too bad, especially about Star Wars :(

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. So many people have told me to read Howl's Moving Castle, I really need to get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you must, it's amazing & lovely & magical & lovely... I hope you'll enjoy it when you finally get to it :)

      Tanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I havent read any of these either :/ but I hope the are steamy if they are on the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend all of these, as for steamy, only a few of these are on the steamy side :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Ooo Han Solo & Indiana Jones! Nice :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read/watched any of these, exept Indiana Jones. I like Harrison Ford though. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these link ups because I get to find new books that I haven't heard of although my list is getting big now. I loved Indiana Jones when I was a kid he was awesome. I also had a crush on Mel Gibson growing up too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's why I love memes, too :)

      Mel Gibson was awesome, too, I loved watching his movies :) although my crushes when I was little were only Harrison Ford & Johnny Depp :D

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. It's a shame to say that I haven't meet many of these. okay last two but they're classics. Huh I must change this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is :) I hope you'll get to meet some of them, you must :D

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. Indiana Jones was my crush when I was little girl too. Until 'Beauty and the Beast' - Beast won me over with his big library. :D
    Great list!
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT.
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beast & his library - who can resist him? :D I love that movie!

      Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  12. I love Loki too! :D And dude I so have to read me some Jeaniene Frost!!! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you have to! Both Cat & Bones are awesome, so I hope you'll try the series soon :D

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  13. Yay for Loki!! he´s really great.

    Thanks for visiting My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete