Apr 10, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday #112: Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
 
 
 
Wedding Night
by
Sophie Kinsella

Publication date:
April 23rd, 2013
 
 


Lottie just knows that her boyfriend is going to propose during lunch at one of London’s fanciest restaurants. But when his big question involves a trip abroad, not a trip down the aisle, she’s completely crushed. So when Ben, an old flame, calls her out of the blue and reminds Lottie of their pact to get married if they were both still single at thirty, she jumps at the chance. No formal dates — just a quick march to the altar and a honeymoon on Ikonos, the sun-drenched Greek island where they first met years ago.

Their family and friends are horrified. Fliss, Lottie’s older sister, knows that Lottie can be impulsive — but surely this is her worst decision yet. And Ben’s colleague Lorcan fears that this hasty marriage will ruin his friend’s career. To keep Lottie and Ben from making a terrible mistake, Fliss concocts an elaborate scheme to sabotage their wedding night. As she and Lorcan jet off to Ikonos in pursuit, Lottie and Ben are in for a honeymoon to remember, for better . . . or worse.





What are you waiting for this week?
 
Leave me your WoW links!

21 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. Good pick!

    new follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-42.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a fun read :)

      Thanks for stopping by & for following!

      Delete
  2. This sounds wonderful, and sweet. Great pick.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything from this author but it sounds good.
    thanks for sharing.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read only a couple of her books, and they were fun, and this one sounds like lots of fun, too :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. YAY! SOOOOOOOO excited for this one! I can always count on Sophie Kinsella for a good time. So funny! Always my go to pick me up book. This one sounds amazing too. People always talk about making those deals to marry at a certain age if they are still single so it should be fun to watch it actually happen. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sophie Kinsella. Her books are fun. I'm behind on a few but I still want to read this. I'll just toss it on the ever growing pile!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must tell my friend for this one! She is the biggest fan of Sophie's books. I hope you'll enjoy it :) Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tanja :) And thanks for visiting back :D

      Delete
  7. This isn't my kind of book, but glad I found your blog :) I hope you enjoy the book!

    Toni @ My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one looks cute! Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh nice! I've been seeing this one around a lot today!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like perfect summer read. I read only one book by Sophie Kinsella before, but it was fun. I think it was "Can you keep a secret".
    I will have to remember and give Wedding Night a shot when I am overwhelmed with epic and gothic settings in novels.
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read that one, too, and yeah, it was fun :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. Thanks for stopping by, as well as following :)

    ReplyDelete