Apr 3, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday #111: Dead River by Cyn Balog!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
 
 
 
Dead River
by
Cyn Balog

Publication date:
April 9th, 2013
 
 


My friends and I are spending prom weekend at a remote wooded cabin on the Dead. The Dead River. 

I thought it was going to be just us.

I was wrong. 

Nothing is what it seems in this creepy paranormal thriller by Cyn Balog.






What are you waiting for this week?
 
Leave me your WoW links!

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen this book before but the fact that the cover is mysterious as well as the blurb is drawing my attention :) Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's what drew me to it, looks so creepy :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Tanja!

      Delete
  2. Sounds cool - and I love that cover

    ReplyDelete