Apr 22, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #106

 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. 


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 

What did I read last week?



Last week I finished only 2 previously started books: Etiquette & Espionage (which I loved), and Winterblaze (which it was an ok read). So, it was a slow week.



What I'll be reading this week?



So, what are you reading this week? 

Leave me your links!

8 comments:

  1. You've got some scary stories awaiting you!

    Here's my It's Monday. I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, because of the Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon that started today :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. One day I shall start the Soul Screamers series, I'm just soo far behind (not having started and all)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel :) I got through them all last year for a reading challenge, and this is the last one, so I've been postponing reading it...

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I can´t wait to read With All my Soul!! I´m still waiting for my copy.

    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished reading Knots Nd Crosses and started Hauned Grounds.

    ReplyDelete