Apr 1, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #103

 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. 


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 

What did I read last week?


I finished Victoria Schwab's The Archived - it was a great read that I enjoyed a lot, review to come later today!




After that I totally strayed from my reading plans, and it was time I read some galleys ;) Anyway, I read Red Zone by Sherri Hayes, Send Me No Flowers by Trish Jensen, Chasing Mrs. Right & Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert, and I re-read The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. I also read Kelley Armstrong's Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 2, which contains the short story Facing Facts (which it was a re-read for me) & the novella Belonging. After that I read Breathless by Sophie Jordan - a novella in the Firelight trilogy, the short story Boarded Window & the novella The New Hunger by Isaac Marion - both prequels of Warm Bodies.


What I'll be reading this week?







At the moment I'm reading The Collector, and so far I think I kinda enjoy it, but I'm not sure how much, but I'll continue reading it. I'll also continue re-reading North & South! After that - wherever the mood takes me ;) Ok, so the mood took me to an unexpected direction (unexpected because I didn't realise I'm still in mood for contemporary) but I am, and Flat-Out Love is a book I've heard great things about, and so far I'm really enjoying it :) And I know after I finish it, I'll read the novella Flat-Out Matt, because I'm already dying to read Matt's PoV.  





So, what are you reading this week? 

Leave me your links!

14 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to start the Collector this week! Nice reads last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have North and South on my classics list. I'll look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I'll review it, 'cause it's a re-read, but I highly recommend it! It's one of my fav classics!

      Delete
  3. I've been eying The Archived for a while, it sounds really good and has a lot of positive reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, The Archived was really good.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I've heard some awesome things about The Archived, looks like a great book!

    The Monster Report

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Kristen!

      Delete
  5. I heard a lot of goood things about The Collector. The Archived sounds great as well. Enjoy reading!

    Take a look at what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Archived was great :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I hope you'll enjoy it :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. The Archived is sitting on TBR list and my shelf mocking me (I'll get to it sooner or later). I've heard such good things about it, it's good to hear you've enjoyed it as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll enjoy it when you get to it!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete