Apr 15, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #105

 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. 


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 

What did I read last week?



First I finished Jonathan Maberry's Patient Zero!



I also started & finished Diana Wynne Jones's Castle in the Air & House of Many Ways, and I absolutely loved both, I can never get enough of Wizard Howl & company, too bad there aren't any more books.


 

What I'll be reading this week?



To be honest, no idea! I will continue reading Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger for a read-along, although I probably won't finish it this week, because the read-along ends next week, and I'd like to stick to the reading schedule, I'll see how it would go, but so far I enjoy it a lot. I'll also continue reading Mistress of Rome by Kate Quinn, so far it has been so, so good. I also need to finish The Collector by Victoria Scott (I tried, but I can't seem to make myself continue reading it long enough so I can finish it), and I still need to pick up With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent, and maybe re-read Before I Wake before reading it. I'd also like to read Full Blooded & Hot Blooded by Amanda Carlson soon.

 

So, what are you reading this week? 

Leave me your links!

6 comments:

  1. Kate Quinn's books are really popular here but historical isn't my genre. I hope you'll enjoy that one. But abut Etiquette and Espionage I want to hear more. Can't wait to see your opinion on that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I'm enjoying it, I can definitely see why her books are so popular :)

      As for E&E, it's a cute & fun read so far :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love Diana Wyne Jones. I need to work through her backlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too :) Next: the Chrectomanci series :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I've not heard of this weeks reads, I like hearing about books I've not heard of and I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, Patient Zero! I've only read Jonathan Maberry's novel Rot & Ruin (I really liked it), so I'm definitely interested in that one. I also love Diana Wynne Jones's Castle books, but remember liking Castle in the Air maybe least of them? Don't remember why, anymore. Howl's Moving Castle was by far the best, because of Howl and Sophie, of course.

    I have Etiquette & Espionage on my Kindle, should start reading it soon. The cover is so pretty that now I'm kind of sad I bought the ebook version.

    ReplyDelete