Feb 6, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon: Wrap Up Post!

   
The Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon was hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever & April @ My Shelf Confessions.
 
 
Total number of pages read for this read-a-thon: 919
- 313 of Siren
- 105 of Shattered Souls
- 346 of A Witch in Winter
- 155 of The Night Circus

So, I've been reading from 4 books for this read-a-thon & I enjoyed them all & I finished 2 of them: Siren by Tricia Rayburn & A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton.


Siren & The Night Circus were both started before the read-a-thon, but I had read only a few chapters from each of them, and Shattered Souls & A Witch in Winter I started for the read-a-thon.


From the 9 challenges I completed 5:

I think I did great & I had lots of fun, so I'd like to thank Bex & April for hosting the read-a-thon & to all the hosts of the challenges. They were great & really fun. Also, thanks to everyone that stopped by my blog. I hope there'll be another one read-a-thon soon!

3 comments:

  1. You did really great!!! I have been wanting to read Shattered Souls, Siren, and The Night Circus for awhile too! Hope you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So many great covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Those look like some fantastic reviews. :) I really need to reed Siren soon. :) I must read your reviews for these!

    Stephanie @ Stepping Out of the Page
    Drop by & enter my International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete