Feb 3, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon: Sign Up & Start!


I love read-a-thons, so of course I had to sign up for this one. 

The Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon is hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever, April @ My Shelf Confessions.

This is a 2nd read-a-thon they host, so I've missed the first one. 

The Read-A-Thon will officially start Friday, February 3 at 12:01 am EST (already has started) and end Sunday, February 5 at 23:59 pm EST

For me (according to my time zone) that means - Friday, February 3rd at 09.01 am & will end on Monday, February 6th at 05.59 am.  

I still haven't started reading for it, but I will. I'm not posting a list of books - I've already had started some books, so I might continue reading some of them or I might start something new, depends on my mood - I'll just post what I'm reading in my updates. I'm planning to count the pages I've read - I'm curious to see how many I'll read & of course I'll try to do some of the challenges. All that will be in my updates.


Challenge schedule:

Friday, February 3rd:
10AM – 2PM EST
 | Fight for Survival | Rebecca @ Kindle Fever
4PM – 8PM EST
 | Wintry Sentences | Melissa @ Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf
8PM – 12AM EST
 | Welcome into the Unknown | Vicky @ Books, Biscuits and Tea
Saturday, February 4th:
10AM – 2PM EST
 | The Wicked Winter Ball | Kimberly @ Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
4PM – 8PM EST 
Wicked Cover Lover | Christy @ Love of Books
8PM – 12AM EST
 | Guess the Title – Picture Puzzle | Michelle @ Book Briefs
Sunday, February 5th:
10AM – 2PM EST
 | Tease at Random | Claire @ Project TBR
4PM – 8PM EST
 | Sentence to Song | Amanda @ Letters Inside Out
8PM – 12AM EST
 | The Fight for Survival Continues | April @ My Shelf Confessions


There's still time to sign up, so if you'd like to participate & for more info about this read-a-thon, visit the post HERE or HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment