Feb 27, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #74


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.




This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!

Last week I read one novella (Happily Never After by Jeaniene Frost - Night Huntress 1.5 & I loved it), one novel (One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost - Night Huntress book 2 & I also loved it) & one graphic novel - The Girl Who Owned a City based on the novel with the same title by O. T. Nelson. I haven't read the original novel, but I liked a lot the graphic novel.


I have no idea what I'll be reading this week. I wouldn't say that I'm in a reading slump (doesn't feel like a slump) but it's been a few days since I've read something - I just don't feel like reading with everything that's been going on in my life, I can't really concentrate, so if I read something this week, I have no idea what that'll be... 


2 comments:

  1. The Night Huntress is my favorite series.

    I'm going to have to check out The Girl Who Owned a City.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Girl Who Owned a City is on my wishlist.

    My daughter's Scholastic book order came in. Come see what she and I read.

    ReplyDelete