Feb 4, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon: Update #1!

   
It's the second day of The Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon, hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever & April @ My Shelf Confessions.
 
 
So, what I've been reading?

I finished Siren by Tricia Rayburn. I read only 2 chapters (31p) before the start of the read-a-thon, so most of it I read for the read-a-thon. I also started Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey. I didn't read a lot of it, only 4 chapters & than I returned to Siren, but it definitely got me interested, so I'll probably continue reading it for the read-a-thon. I also have my eye on A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton - thought to read something with wintry title ;) (inspired by Melissa's Wintry Sentences Challenge yesterday) although I guess I've already read something winter themed in a way, because the town in Siren was called Winter Harbor ;) Also, it seems I'll read only YA for the read-a-thon, although not on purpose :)


 
So, here are my read-a-thon stats:

Books read/finished since the start of the read-a-thon: 1 - Siren by Tricia Rayburn
 
Books started from the start of the read-a-thon: 1 - Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
 
Total number of pages read from the start of the read-a-thon: 356 (313 of Siren & 43 of Shattered Souls) 
 
Challenges completed: 1
 
So, that's it. I just woke up, so I won't be reading right away, but I'll definitely do some reading later. Happy reading!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment