Feb 29, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #64: The Impossible Cube!




 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.








The Impossible Cube
(Clockwork Empire, book #2)
by
Steven Harper

Publication date:
May 1st, 2012

I loved The Doomsday Vault, the first book of the Clockwork Empire, it was such an entertaining steampunk novel, so I can't wait to get my hands on The Impossible Cube! 
Spoilers in the summary below if you haven't read The Doomsday Vault!
 
Summary:
THE THRILLING STEAMPUNK SERIES CONTINUES...

Declared enemies of the Crown, Alice Michaels and Gavin Ennock have little choice but to flee in search of a cure for the clockwork plague ravaging Gavin's mind. Accompanying them is Dr. Clef, a mad genius driven to find the greatest and most destructive force the world has ever seen:The Impossible Cube. If Dr. Clef gets his hands on it, the entire universe will face extinction.


3 comments:

  1. What is this? Why haven't I heard of it before? No wait, I have.. Or .. God, it's 8:11 pm, and I'm already in zombie-state. >_<

    I have to bookmark this post and read it again tomorrow or else I'll have forgotten all about it. My heaaad!

    Thanks for stopping by! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh looks like an interesting read! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really exciting, great pick. It's a great cover as well :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete