Feb 6, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #71

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!

  
Last week I read:

A Waltz At Midnight by Crista McHugh is a historical romance novella that I enjoyed it a lot - it was just so sweet!


I also read Siren by Tricia Rayburn & I loved it & I'll definitely continue the series!


And the last book I read last week is A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton. Although a little bit different than I expected it will be, I still loved it & I can't wait for the sequel.


 What I'll be reading this week?


At the moment I'm wrapped up in The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. It's just so magical & I'm loving it, so I'll finish it soon! 


I also started Mary Lindsey's Shattered Souls last week & so far I'm enjoying it, so after finishing The Night Circus, I'll probably return to this one!



4 comments:

  1. I thought about reading Night Circus on my Kindle this week. It sounds like you are a fan!

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    I'd like to invite you to sign up for my February Giveaway! Win All Kinds of Kisses or a $25 Amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Night Circus! Glad to see you are enjoying it!

    Happy reading this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Night Circus was pretty awesome! I have to admit this time the book actually lived up to the hype! I hope you continue to enjoy it! Happy Reading to you!

    http://mustreadfaster.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-are-you-reading-monday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like Night Circus - It's a different but good read :)

    Have a GREAT reading week!
    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete