Feb 15, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #62: Torn & Inside!




 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.








Torn
(Trylle trilogy, book #2)
by
Amanda Hocking

Publication date:
February 21st, 2012

I really enjoyed Switched, the first book in the Trylle trilogy, so I can't wait to get my hands on this one!
 
Summary:
Wendy thought she finally understood who she was and what she wanted, but everything changes when the rival Vittra come after her.

She's caught between two worlds, torn between love and duty, and she must decide what life she is going to lead.




Inside
(Insider series omnibus)
by
Maria V. Snyder

Publication date:
February 21st, 2012

I haven't tried the Insider series, but when I saw this omnibus edition, I just knew it's time to try it & I had to have it ;)
 
Summary:  
The world of Inside is simple. Do your job, stay out of the way and don't dream of anything better. Because as every Scrub knows, there are no other options.

Until Trella - the Queen of the Pipes, as some call her - gets involved with a revolution that will rock her world..


Trella was just doing a favor for a friend - her only friend. Hiding an injured man from the Pop Cops seemed easy enough - though dangerous. But then she discovered that the myths of Outside might be real..

Being Inside's hero only left Trella with more work. Ducking those responsibilities, she continued to explore her stark world - and found something she never expected. Strangers. From Outside.


3 comments:

  1. I haven´t read Switched yet, I like the cover of Torn.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I still have INside Out on my shelf unread! I have to get to that soon! And I just finished Torn yesterday and it's really good! There are short stories at the end in the males' POV that are awesome!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to read SWITCHED, but considering the amazing reviews I've heard about this, I'm sure that I'll be waiting for TORN once I'm finished as well. :D

    Great picks!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete