Feb 26, 2012

Top 5 Sundays: Extremely Recommended Books I Haven't Read Yet!


Top 5 Sundays is a weekly feature with a different bookish theme hosted by Larissa at her blog Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life


This week's theme is Book Series I Plan to Finish in 2012. 


You can join HERE!


So, My Top 5 Extremely Recommended Books I Haven't Read Yet (in no particular order) are:
 
 1. Divergent by Veronica Roth



 2. American Gods by Neil Gaiman



3. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake



4. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown


 
 5. The Whisperer by Donato Carrisi

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these either! Great choices. :)

    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/02/top-5-sunday-february-26th.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Loved The DaVinci Code!

    ReplyDelete