Feb 5, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon: Update #2!

   
The Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon, hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever & April @ My Shelf Confessions.
 
 
Here are my read-a-thon stats:

  Books read/finished since my last update: 0

Books read/finished since the start of the read-a-thon: 1 - Siren by Tricia Rayburn
 
Books I'm currently reading: 3 - Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey, A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton & The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
 
Number of pages read since my last update: 265 (62 of Shattered Souls, 176 of A Witch in Winter & 27 of The Night Circus)

Total number of pages read from the start of the read-a-thon: 621
 
Challenges completed: 4

So, on the second day of the read-a-thon I've completed all 3 challenges & I've been reading 3 books. From them, I'll probably finish A Witch in Winter tomorrow, I'm already halfway through it & I'll definitely continue reading The Night Circus & maybe a little of Shattered Souls, too. It all depends on my mood & free time for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment