Feb 20, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #73

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!

I had really great reading week! All books I read were good & after all that reading, I'll take a break :) That happens to me sometimes after reading good books one after the other ;)



So last week I finished 4 books I had previously started & read 2 more books - a total of 6 books & they were all YA. I finished Halflings by Heather Burch (my review), Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen (my review), Forsaken by Jana Oliver & Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey. I also read Forbidden by Jana Oliver [can't wait for Forgiven - it's seriously time for some Beck & Riley lovin' ;)] & I read My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent! As I said, I enjoyed a lot or loved all of these, but if I have to choose - best read of the week was Shattered Souls - I loved it, the only one that got rating of 5 this week ;) it was just so romantic! I have no idea what I'll read next, I'm taking a break from reading, so depends what I'll be in mood for in a few days ;)




Happy reading everyone!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of books in a week. I really need to give up my tv so I can get more reading done.

    New follower and look forward to your posts!

    My "Monday" post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing - and I get what you mean by needing to take a little break too after reading so many amazing books. For me, it's usually after reading a few of the same type of book - I've got to switch it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete