Jun 22, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays #19

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Violet had never seen anything like it, and she knew that the spectrum of light was defying its very nature by behaving in that way. It could only be one thing. There was something dead down there."


The Body Finder 
by
Kimberly Derting 

22 comments:

  1. Oh, I guess I saw that coming...

    Here's mine:

    http://snowconnections.wordpress.com/2010/06/22/teaser-tuesdays-3/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I can't wait to read this one. It's sitting patiently for me...

    I hope you're enjoying it. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds beautifully morbid. Great teaser.

    Here is mine - from a non-fiction title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read this one! Thanks for the teaser.

    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this before.

    My teaser this week is from a Russian classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great teaser! This is a popular book this week. Here's mine from The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...good teaser. My TT ishere
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yow, creepy! Hope you are enjoying the book.
    Here is my TEASER

    Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cover! Sounds really good - great teaser :)

    HERE is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just finished it & I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice teaser. Lots of people want this book. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice teaser. I liked the book a lot. My teaser is from Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope that your enjoying your book. Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a great read -- looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great teaser! I have seen this book up a couple times in the last few weeks. I really need to get my hands on it!

    My TT is here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good teaser. I really enjoyed this book! My teaser is here: http://avidreadersmusings.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesdays-22-june.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great teaser! I hope to read this one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh. Just makes me want to move this up my towering TBR pile o' books!
    I've done an adult paranormal romance.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome teaser. That looks like a great read!

    My teaser is here

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love scary books!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser_22.html

    ReplyDelete