Jun 21, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #22

 


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!

Last week I participated in The Huge TBR Read-a-Thon!

I've finished:
  • Never Marry a Stranger by Gayle Callen
  • Wanted! by Vicki Lewis Thompson
I've started & finished:
  • Deep Dish by Mary Kay Andrews
  • Too Wicked to Tame by Sophie Jordan
  • In Scandal They Wed by Sophie Jordan
  • The Last Dodo by Jacqueline Rayner
  • One Dance with a Duke by Tessa Dare
  • Made of Steel by Terrance Dicks     
  
I'm thinking about reading more YA books this week, although I'll probably finish some of the books I started last week, too! It all depends of my mood & my free time!

5 comments:

  1. Mary Kay Andrews is really funny. I have to laugh out.

    http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2010/06/what-are-you-reading-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep Dish looks like a fun read -- I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun books you are reading! I just want to take a pile of books that are fun and light and summery and escape to the beach for a weekend.... ahhh bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Mary Kay Andrews and Never Marry A Stranger is good advice:)

    Dollycas

    Here's my week and enter my contest if you get the chance. http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read that Vicki Lewis Thompson. I have loved her since she wrote for Temptations. My reads are up here! happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete