Jun 23, 2010

#89 - "Ten Things I Love About You" by Julia Quinn


Summary:

Ten Things You Should Know About This Book:

1. Sebastian Grey is a devilishly handsome rogue with a secret.

2. Annabel Winslow's family voted her The Winslow Most Likely to Speak Her Mind and The Winslow Most Likely to Fall Asleep in Church.

3. Sebastian's uncle is the Earl of Newbury, and if he dies without siring an heir, Sebastian inherits everything.

4. Lord Newbury detests Sebastian and will stop at nothing to prevent this from happening.

5. Lord Newbury has decided that Annabel is the answer to all of his problems.

6. Annabel does not want to marry Lord Newbury, especially when she finds out he once romanced her grandmother.

7 is shocking, 8 is delicious, and 9 is downright wicked, all of which lead the way to

10. Happily. Ever. After. 

My thoughts on the book:
I loved it! This is actually the first book I've read by Julia Quinn! It was so much fun, witty & easy read, with lovable characters & I enjoyed the banter between Sebastian & Annabel! I had a smile plastered on my face most of the time while I was reading it! I really loved Sebastian! Definitely one of my favorite heroes! I recommend it a lot!

My rating: 5/5

Finished: 7 June 2010

Challenges:

1 comment: