Jun 23, 2010

#87 - "England's Perfect Hero" by Suzanne Enoch


Summary:
Lucinda is the last of three friends who agreed to turn the tables on London's most incorrigible rakes. But love is the farthest thing from her mind. A Hero in Disguise

With her two best friends happily married, Lucinda Barrett realizes she can no longer put off her lessons in love. The rogue she hopes to educate must be someone who will keep her life steady and uneventful -- and that someone is definitely not Robert Carroway! The handsome, brooding war hero is far too complicated, and he shuns London society and its “trivialities.” Still, it is a pleasant surprise when Robert offers to assist Lucinda in her mission to reform and wed a more suitable nobleman. Now if only she can resist the sensuous allure of Robert's astoundingly blue eyes -- and his intense inner fire that leaves her breathless. Lucinda wants a husband, not a passionate, irresistible lover who could shake her world with one deep, lingering kiss. And her heart is telling her that this man could be the most dangerous, disastrous…and exhilarating love she will ever know.

My thoughts on the book:
This one is definitely my number one favorite book by Suzanne Enoch! I loved it, loved it, loved it! While I was reading The Rake, I really liked Robert & was intrigued by him, so when I saw that the third book in the series is with him, I skipped the 2nd book & read this one instead & I almost never do that! I usually read the books in series in order, even if I don't have to! Anyway, I loved everything about this book! I loved the characters & loved the story & I couldn't put it down! All I'm going to say is that Robert really is the perfect hero & he left me breathless, too... ;)  This book is a must-read that I can't recommend it enough!

My rating: 5/5

Finished: 5 June 2010

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment