Jun 20, 2010

The Huge TBR Read-a-Thon Wrap-Up!



I forgot to time how much time I spent reading & I didn't count the pages, but I enjoyed all the books, so here's how I did:

Books Finished:
  1. Never Marry a Stranger by Gayle Callen - a historical romance
  2. Wanted! by Vicki Lewis Thompson - a contemporary romance

Books Started & Finished:
  1. Deep Dish by Marry Kay Andrews - a contemporary romance
  2. Too Wicked to Tame by Sophie Jordan - a historical romance
  3. In Scandal They Wed by Sophie Jordan - a historical romance
  4. The Last Dodo by Jacqueline Rayner - a Doctor Who book
  5. One Dance with a Duke by Tessa Dare - a historical romance
  6. Made of Steel by Terrance Dicks - a Doctor Who book

Books Started:
  1. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett
  2. Darkborn by Alison Sinclair
  3. Feast of the Drowned by Stephen Cole - a Doctor Who book
  4. Body Check by Deirdre Martin
  5. Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare    

I had realised that I'm reading fastest when I read historical romances (at least I think so) and that's why the choice of books were mostly historical romances I've been planning to read! Also, I'm a big mood reader & although I liked all the books I've started, but not finished, I just wasn't in the mood for them at the time & I'll probably finish them all in the following week!  

4 comments:

  1. Whoa!Congratulations.I wish i could read that much too for the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Look at all that romance - definitely a genre that is great for summer reading. I need to read some of mine that I haven't picked up in a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great on the readathon! I am in awe! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job! I read faster when I am reading YA paranormal romance compared to say literary fiction so I tend to stick with genres I really like for readathons. I hope you enjoyed the books you chose to read.

    I have been planning to read Mary Kay Andrews for awhile but haven't tried any of her books yet.

    ReplyDelete