Jun 23, 2010

#91 - "Monster Madness" by Dean Lorey


Summary:
It's the monster hunters' last chance to stop an all-out monster war!

We're under attack! The last of the mega-monsters known as the Named are fighting their way into our world, and only a mysterious being known as the Guardian can help—but the Guardian is dying. To save him, Charlie Benjamin and his friends from the Nightmare Academy must journey into the heart of a Hydra cave, through the spooky Bermuda Triangle graveyard, and across the treacherous, monster-filled San Diego Zoo.

My thoughts on the book:
I loved it! It was better even than the first one & I loved that one, too! It was fun, fast-paced, funny, with lovable characters & it got a few twists that I didn't see them coming! I just couldn't put it down! Definitely great series that I recommend it! I'm looking forward to the last book in the series, Monster War! Also, I'm looking forward to the movie as well! 

My rating: 5/5

Finished: 12 June 2010

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment