Jun 28, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #23


 


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
Last week I finished:
  • Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare
  • The Feast of the Drowned by Stephen Cole 
  • Body Check by Deirdre Martin
 
I've also started & finished:
  • The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
  • Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  • Wooden Heart by Martin Day
 
This week I'm reading:
  • A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn
  • The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston & Mario Spezi
  • Fair Play by Deirdre Martin
  • What Would Jane Austen Do? by Laurie Brown 
  • Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
 
So, what are you reading this week?
Tell us now here!

4 comments:

  1. You had a very good week. I really liked The Body Finder and Beautiful Creatures. If you want to, you can check out my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like Hush Hush - I really did! Beautiful creatures is one I would like to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goddess Of The Hunt is on my TBR pile. Oh hope you enjoy the Neil Gaiman. I love his books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed What Would Jane Austen Do? -- it's such a great beach read! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete