Jun 1, 2010

#55 - "Just the Sexiest Man Alive" by Julie James


Summary:
COOL. CALM. COLLECTED.
Nothing fazes Taylor Donovan.  In the courtroom she never lets the opposition see her sweat.  In her personal life, she never lets any man rattle her – not even her cheating ex-fiancé.  So when she’s assigned to coach People’s “Sexiest Man Alive” for his role in his next big legal thriller, she refuses to fall for the Hollywood heartthrob’s charms.  Even if he is the Jason Andrews.
CONFIDENT. FAMOUS. IRRESISTIBLE.
Jason Andrews is used to having women fall at his feet.  When Taylor Donovan gives him the cold shoulder, he’s thrown for a loop.  She’s unlike any other woman he’s ever met: uninterested in the limelight, seemingly immune to his advances, and shockingly capable of saying no to him.  She’s the perfect challenge.  And the more she rejects him, the more he begins to realize that she may just be his perfect match. . .

My thoughts on the book:
I loved it! I think Julie James is becoming one of my favorite authors! It's really fun book, with lovable characters & I couldn't put it down until I finished it! I recommend it!

My rating: 5/5

Finished: 27 April 2010

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment