Jun 1, 2010

#58 - "Perfect Chemistry" by Simone Elkeles


Summary:
At Fairfield High, everyone knows that south siders and north siders aren’t exactly compatible elements. So when cheerleader Brittany Ellis and gang member Alex Fuentes are forced to be lab partners, the results are bound to be explosive.
Neither teen is prepared for the most surprising chemical reaction of all – love. Can they break through the stereotypes and misconceptions that threaten to keep them apart?

My thoughts on the book:
First of all, I have to say that I didn't expect to love this book so much! I kept reading awesome reviews, but I was a little reserved, so I'm glad to say that the book doesn't disappoint! It's great YA romance & it deserves every praise! As I kept reading, I just loved the characters more & more! This was the first book by Simone Elkeles that I read & it's not going to be the last!

My rating: 5/5

Finished: 5 May 2010

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment