Jun 5, 2010

#72 - "The Best Girl" by Emma Harrison


Summary:

You Are Cordially Invited . . .

to your brother's wedding where he will marry rich, famous Marni Shay, at the River Lodge, the most elite resort in Colorado, the state you chose to go to college in so you could escape your family, except they'll all be there. Enjoy ten fun-filled days of avoiding your mother, who still thinks you're not girly enough; planning your brother's bachelor party, because you are his best man, er, girl; and, oh yeah, trying not to drool all over Hot Connor, who happens to be in your English seminar and work at the River Lodge. Put your best foot forward, and . . .

Don't miss the most joyous celebration of the year!

Yeah, right. 

My thoughts on the book:
I really enjoyed it! It was so much fun & cute YA, with fun characters, that I recommend! I'll definitely read some of Emma Harrison's other books!

My rating: 4.5/5

Finished: 16 May 2010

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment