Jun 2, 2010

2010 Summer Romance Challenge!


Timeline: 1st June 2010~ 30th Sept 2010. Only books started on June 1st count towards this challenge.

Details:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. 4 months, 8 books - that's doable, right? Or if you want to push yourself further double it to 16!!

3. Any book format counts.

5. The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.

6. If you decide to participate in this challenge with me, please use the link I have set up below with the button to post on your sidebar, this way others can find their way back to this post and join in the fun. Also, be sure to create a post telling others with a link back to this post so others can join in.


7. You can link your reviews HERE to be entered into the prize draw at the end of the challenge. Prize/s will be chosen at the end of the challenge.

8. You can view my progress HERE.
 

Romance Sub-Genres:
  • Historical Romance
  • Paranormal Romance
  • Science Fiction Romance
  • Contemporary Romance
  • Romantic Suspense
  • Western Romance
  • Fantasy Romance
Join this challenge HERE!

Although I planned not to sign-up for another challenge, I couldn't resist, so here I am! I'm still not sure if I'll read 8 or 16 romances, it all depends on my mood! I'll list the books as I read them! For the posts & reviews about the books I read about this challenge, just click on the titles below!

My Reading List:
  1. A Most Sinful Proposal by Sara Bennett (historical)
  2. The Rake by Suzanne Enoch (historical)
  3. England's Perfect Hero by Suzanne Enoch (historical)
  4. London's Perfect Scoundrel by Suzanne Enoch (historical)
  5. Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn (historical)
  6. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (YA fantasy)
  7. Deep Dish by Mary Kay Andrews (contemporary)
  8. Never Marry a Stranger by Gayle Callen (historical)
  9. Too Wicked to Tame by Sophie Jordan (historical)
  10. In Scandal They Wed by Sophie Jordan (historical)
  11. One Dance with a Duke by Tessa Dare (historical)
  12. Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare (historical)
  13. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (YA paranormal)
  14. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (YA paranormal)
  15. Body Check by Deirdre Martin (contemporary)
  16. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (YA paranormal)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! So pleased you signed up - hope you enjoy it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! BCC is so creative :)

    ReplyDelete