Jul 5, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #24

 



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!


Last week I finished:

Also, I've started & finished:

What's next this week?

I'll definitely read The Dragon Heir by Cinda Williams Chima, the last book in The Heir Chronicles! I read the first 2 books in the series last week & I loved them, so I can't wait to see what will happen next! I've also started Graceling by Kristin Cashore, so I'll probably continue reading it & I think that this week I'll finally read The Hunger Games (maybe even Catching Fire) by Suzanne Collins and Changeless by Gail Carriger!

 So, what are you reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. I see you loved Anansi Boys and Neil Gaiman's books. I do too, though I didn't enjoy American Gods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. you had a really good week!! I am looking forward to reading Graceling. I loved the Hunger Games books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had an amazing week with some awesome titles. I can't wait to read Warrior Heir and Anansi Boys after reading your thoughts on these two. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think What Would Jane Austen DO sounds good. I will have to check out your review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi aleksandra! looks like you have great books yourself this week. enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Monster of Florence a year or so ago. the What Would Jane Austen Do is in one of my many book piles! I look forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reading week. I read Courtney Summer's Some Girls Are and now want to read Cracked Up to Be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Graceling is great! I really really need to get to The Anansi boys! You have had a wonderfully productive week! Let's see if I can get half as much as you read by this time next week! LOL!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    My Monday: http://jewelknits.blogspot.com/2010/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-july-5.html

    ReplyDelete