Jul 28, 2010

WWW Wednesdays #18

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
 
This weekly meme is being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!


What are you currently reading?
 
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
 
 
What did you recently finish reading?
 
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
The Light by D. J. MacHale
 
 
What do you think you’ll read next?
 
The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my! Different gorgeous read!I have not read anything from the girl with dragon tattoo.I heard it's trilogy and so many good reviews on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the title and cover of The Windup Girl. Will be interested to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and Catching The Fire are the books I'm keen to read. How many stars will you rate them? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Anne! I haven't read a lot of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo so far, only around 130 pages of 500, but so far is good & I'm hoping I'll finish it this week, as for Catching Fire, it's awesome & I'd give it 5 of 5 stars! Definitely a must-read & now I'm waiting for Mockingjay ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Girl with a Dragon Tattoo and need to read the rest of the series.

    Here's my WWW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen "Catching Fire" a lot around bloggy land so I need to read your review to see if it goes on the ever growing tbr bucket list. Happy Reading!!!
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you loving The Girl...? I thought it was a great novel. Hard to get into but really, really good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved The Hunger Games & Catching Fire! Can't wait to read Mockingjay! Hope you like Incarceron. I really enjoyed that one. I'm intrigued by The Windup Girl. :)

    ReplyDelete