Jul 12, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #25

 



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!


Last week I read:

What's next this week?
  • I'll participate in the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon from 12 to 14 July, but I haven't decided what I'll read, although I have lined up books from every genre, so it all depends on my mood! I've started with InterWorld by Neil Gaiman & Michael Reaves

5 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed Graceling. That is one I would like to read too. Have a super week :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in Graceling. It looks amazing! Happy reading for the read-a-thon. I'm not participating, as I won't be reading so much...

    Check out my post, and feel free to enter my contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bakery Sisters books look intriguing...hope you enjoy your reading week.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of the Bakery Sisters -- thanks for bringing them to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look good. I am very interested in reading Graceling and the sequel. And I LOVE the Neil Gaiman quote on your blog. I'd never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete