Jul 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays #22

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

  
This week I'll share teasers from 4 books: 2 I finished yesterday & 2 I'm currently reading!




"There were three flying disks, silver and glittering, hovering in the air about ten feet away. Riding each disk, balancing like a surfer riding a wave, was a man wearing a gray one-piece outfit."
 
 
InterWorld
by
Neil Gaiman & Michael Reaves
 
 
 
 
  
"A white glow up ahead made us slow down. We turned a bend - and saw that a rockslide from the bluff blocked most of the trail. Dozens of the stones within it glowed white, as bright as sun on ice. Only a narrow corridor wound between the rocks and trees."
 
 
Bones of Faerie
by
Janni Lee Simner
 
 
 
 

The crazy kid looks at him and shakes his head. "I've never seen a kid in such a hurry to be unwound."


Unwind
by
Neal Shusterman  





"She looked over at the carefully aligned rectangle of stones. In the background, the ruined remains of Nethermoor Hall stood sentinel on the hillcrest."
 
 
Twice Tempted by a Rogue
by
Tessa Dare  

14 comments:

  1. I like the teaser from InterWorld. Sounds intriguing.

    Mine's here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interworld sounds really intriguing!

    here's mine;

    http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesdays-vampire-go-go.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers! i really love the cover for Unwind. I'll have to check it out. I'm a cover snob...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...that's a lot of interesting teasers.

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers! Haven't heard of any of these books,will have to check out the bottom one.
    HERE is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are certainly diverse! Hope you're enjoying the books.

    My TT is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very difficult choice, here, but Twice Tempted really caught my attention...

    Here's mine:

    http://rainysnowday.wordpress.com/2010/07/13/teaser-tuesdays-15/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to read some more Gaiman, and also Tessa Dare. I bought her first couple of books but still haven't read them.

    My teasers this week are here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting teaser!
    Here's mine: http://mariamaarouf.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teasers! These sounds like great books.


    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow..loads of teasers. I enjoyed bones of faeries.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the 3rd one best!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser_12.html

    ReplyDelete