Jul 26, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #27

 

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!


Last week I finished:

I also started & finished:

This week I'll probably continue reading these books:
  • The Two Towers by  J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

I also hope I'll read the following books:
  • Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough 
  • The Light by D. J. MacHale
  • The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi  

6 comments:

  1. You have an awesome line-up for this week and very ambitious too. I loved bothe The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and Catching Fire. I am anxious to see what you think of them. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your review for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. So much buzz around those books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some fantastic books coming up this week. I really liked Incarceron and I loved Catching Fire. Once a Witch was pretty good also.

    I hope you enjoy your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your line up - looking forward to your Incareron review :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super week for you and so many I want to read as well! I want to get to The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fabulous list of books! I loved Catching Fire and can't wait for the third one coming out in August :D Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete