Jul 24, 2010

The Huge TBR Read-a-Thon (Take 2) Update!


The Huge TBR Read-a-Thon is once again hosted by Kristen @ Bookworming in the 21st Century
I just realised that I haven't done update for my progress, so here's what I read so far...

From the books I've started before the read-a-thon, I've finished:
  • Total Rush by Deirdre Martin
  • While She Was Sleeping... by Isabel Sharpe &
  • Changeless by Gail Carriger!
From the books I've started since the start of the read-a-thon, I've finished:
  • Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld!

Other books I've started since the beginning of the read-a-thon:
  • The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien - I'm at the beginning of Book IV
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson - I've read 2 chapters
  • Town in a Blueberry Jam by B.B. Haywood - I've read 3 chapters &
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - I've read 3 chapters!
I won't be able to finish all of these in 2 days of course, especially 'cause in 3 of 4 I'm at the beginning, but which I'll continue reading & how much time I'll have, I don't know, except I'll probably read Twe Two Towers (130 pages until the end) or start another book! It all depends on my mood :)

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck!!! Some how I missed this one :(
    Looks like you are doing great!!!!
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I want t join but I afraid I could manage with school assignment and stuff. Good luck. You are doing good girl!

    ReplyDelete